• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
............. cat-6042858_640.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Last night the washing machine gave up, according to a local expert(ish) it looks like the motor has gone

5 year guarantee, wonderful . Paul checked when we registered it, 22 June, 2019. Just over 6 weeks out of guarantee. Typical.

So we bought a new one this morning, it can't be delivered until Thursday next week.

I'm concerned about what to do with the washing that is usually done daily to keep on top of it.
Our new dryer malfunctioned.
Turns out the installers hooked
up the drain line incorrectly.

Also....
OIP.rX2ACpcGLSEHpWxYUfjwEAHaG8

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It reminds me when my uncle had built a nice treehouse for my cousin and I.
It turns out some "slightly robust" girl wanted to meet her. So she was invited to climb up to the treehouse.
Few seconds later.... the treehouse collapsed because it couldn't bear the weight of the all three...
and I remember I was among the debris filled with bruises and laughing out loud because of that.
Because my cousin was angry at the girl

Last edited: