• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I bought some salt rock caramel icecream the other day and Karen had some then the last couple of nights she said no when I asked her if she wanted some. Tonight she said no again so I asked, don't you like it and she said I do like it, I don't like the scales.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Who could get turned on by a couch when that sexy ottoman was right there?
OIP.k3IWPjOdmiJeHrK6Ub1W1QHaGx

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I bought some salt rock caramel icecream the other day and Karen had some then the last couple of nights she said no when I asked her if she wanted some. Tonight she said no again so I asked, don't you like it and she said I do like it, I don't like the scales.
Strong the Force in this one is!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Last night the washing machine gave up, according to a local expert(ish) it looks like the motor has gone

5 year guarantee, wonderful . Paul checked when we registered it, 22 June, 2019. Just over 6 weeks out of guarantee. Typical.

So we bought a new one this morning, it can't be delivered until Thursday next week.

I'm concerned about what to do with the washing that is usually done daily to keep on top of it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We might get some rain today. It'll be cloudy and cooler, too, so not too bad for an August day in southern Arizona.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Not caring about scales has its advantages. More for you.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Last night the washing machine gave up, according to a local expert(ish) it looks like the motor has gone

5 year guarantee, wonderful . Paul checked when we registered it, 22 June, 2019. Just over 6 weeks out of guarantee. Typical.

So we bought a new one this morning, it can't be delivered until Thursday next week.

I'm concerned about what to do with the washing that is usually done daily to keep on top of it.

1723037749766.png