• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Well, in my case, there was nothing organically wrong with me...still isn't I'm told...that doesn't stop various things from being wrong...hope whatever treatment they set for you works...
The tech used a cell phone to x-ray @John53 and his doctor examined him by email. John has an economic medical insurance plan. Jokes aside, I hope good health is in his future.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Back from the vets with a very dopy cat (anesthetic hasn't worn off yet) but he's purring, he hasn't purred for over a month.

Winner

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I never worried about my wife throwing anything at me. She had terrible aiming abilities. I don't think you mean your spouse was throwing keys. My kids each found ways for me to hurt in one way or another,also.
No, my spouse has never thrown anything at me. Ares will fastball a set of keys on occasion(he usually has a set on him).

LeeAnder went through a violent stage. Not as frequent as Ares, but were probably more severe(his were anger driven, Ares's are a break with reality). They disappeared the older he got, and he learned better ways of coping with anger(and realized the consequences would be dire if he didn't stop).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm pretty sure that was the case in this one instance. The others, definitely not asleep. And a fastball wad of keys hurts when it hits.
My wife even left booby traps...she is a TCM doctor and did acupuncture on herself on night before bed.... I got in bed, went to sleep, but when I rolled on my side I felt something poke my eye lid and stopped cold.... it was an acupuncture needle....she said it was an accident...... SURE it was.....;)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
90 minutes drive there, 10 minutes of filling out forms, 5 minutes on the cat scanner, 90 minutes drive back home. The x-ray tech said I had a normal boring looking brain so that's comforting (I think).
Well then, that boring 3 hours and 15 minutes should have been a normal day for you.... so QUIT your complaining

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My wife even left booby traps...she is a TCM doctor and did acupuncture on herself on night before bed.... I got in bed, went to sleep, but when I rolled on my side I felt something poke my eye lid and stopped cold.... it was an acupuncture needle....she said it was an accident...... SURE it was.....;)
I'm writing that excuse down. Now, where do I buy the acupuncture needles ?