• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I remember one time with my son who is ADHD and dyslexic, his teacher told me that the average person without ADHD and dyslexia takes five times exposure to a word in general but a person with ADHD and dislexia takes 500 times. Ugh.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember one time with my son who is ADHD and dyslexic, his teacher told me that the average person without ADHD and dyslexia takes five times exposure to a word in general but a person with ADHD and dislexia takes 500 times. Ugh.
LeeAnder has ADHD(along with autism and OCD), but he picked up big words instantly. Little words, like for, but, and... those were tricky for him.

I remember walking through a store with him as a toddler in the cart, and him doing happy babble(he had speech delay). Someone walked by and said "did that baby just say turpentine?" Yes, he did. The baby said turpentine.

Ares reads and spells well, though his speech issues are notable. I get irritated when people spell around him... He knows what you're spelling, nit wit...

I struggle sometimes. Ares does not have ADHD. Medical professionals all think he has ADHD because of how he behaves in the office. He does that because he's anxious. No one that has actually worked with Ares for more than a few months thinks he has ADHD. He just moves a lot. Its a problem because they cycled him through all these ADHD meds that were horrid(one required a police call).

Ares's learning challenges would be "DGAS"(don't give a ****).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not since JD Vance sullied associations with sofas & couches.
Now I'm a Lazyboy Lieutenant.
THAT'S getting political..... thereby you get this...

images

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Reading political posts again for some insane reason.... I need to stop doing that.... but I will take it as a win because I did not post what I was thinking in any of them....... which was...... "so what, who gives an (excrement)"

Last edited: