• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
1723152739546.jpeg

Wirey

Fartist
So this may sound a little gross, but did you ever poo and it's so hard that you're pretty sure flushing is going to be less effective than smelting? No? Never? Me, either.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
<geek win>
I've had a winning day so far. Someone who had two Microsoft installations and three when I was working with her now has two working ones.

I configured BackupExec to save files to Backblaze which was a PITA including finding out that BackupExec HATES capital letters.

</geek win>

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It looks like we're going. But only because she wants to look in a jewellery store over that way. That's worth the effort of putting make up on.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It looks like we're going. But only because she wants to look in a jewellery store over that way. That's worth the effort of putting make up on.oull
As long as she avoids appropriating some in the name of the people you'll be fine

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Now I've got JWs harassing me about a free Bible course as I sit outside another jewelry store