• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Did you make it home, yet?
Yeah, I was home when I wrote it.

I haven't got one of those newfangled touch screen things.

Which is fortunate, because he bashed my phone on the ground twice tonight... It still works! :D

Its an old indestructible flip.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I was wrong about the ear rings, she ended up buying a ring that was 4 times the price. And the jeweller told her about some yuppie deli so we went there for lunch instead of the pub and paid $18 for a lamb pie and some salad :neutral: Then I got yelled at for pointing at a sheep on the way home and saying that's what I had for lunch.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was wrong about the ear rings, she ended up buying a ring that was 4 times the price. And the jeweller told her about some yuppie deli so we went there for lunch instead of the pub and paid $18 for a lamb pie and some salad :neutral: Then I got yelled at for pointing at a sheep on the way home and saying that's what I had for lunch.

You didn't sign up for that free Bible course? If it came with a free lunch, I might have considered it myself.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I called the cops on Ares again.

Turd went berserk in the car. I had to pull over and pull him out. He wouldn't stop attacking me. (He was not in his right mind, didn't know what the heck he was doing/saying.)

And he's been great until today!
That has to be hard going through that after some piece for a time.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Yeah, I was home when I wrote it.

I haven't got one of those newfangled touch screen things.

Which is fortunate, because he bashed my phone on the ground twice tonight... It still works! :D

Its an old indestructible flip.
For a good while I've been puzzled by a thread that was started in 2011 and has 182, 528 posts including this one so far. It's about nothing in particular. Just to socialize, apparently. I'm not normally a socializer.

By the way, my avatar is Greta Thunberg. The reason I chose her is because of my concern for global warming and the fact that she is autistic.

Truthseeker

I called the cops on Ares again.

Turd went berserk in the car. I had to pull over and pull him out. He wouldn't stop attacking me. (He was not in his right mind, didn't know what the heck he was doing/saying.)

And he's been great until today!
Oh, no, not that again! Who's Turd? Another name for Ares? This is confusing because I'm not up to date.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
That has to be hard going through that after some piece for a time.
It didn't rattle me as bad as it could have. I almost expect it anymore. I don't ever believe its over.
For a good while I've been puzzled by a thread that was started in 2011 and has 182, 528 posts including this one so far. It's about nothing in particular. Just to socialize, apparently. I'm not normally a socializer.

By the way, my avatar is Greta Thunberg. The reason I chose her is because of my concern for global warming and the fact that she is autistic.
I couldn't see her very clearly! Good to know!
Does he spontaneously come out of the fit?
SLowly. Its like an animal takes over, and you have to somehow get the human in there to hear you, and then its slowly pulled out...

Finding what and how to catch it is the trick.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, no, not that again! Who's Turd? Another name for Ares? This is confusing because I'm not up to date.
lol I called him a turd in frustration. After the smacking around I took, I feel I can safely call him a turd and get away with it.

I don't normally call him a turd.

Truthseeker

lol I called him a turd in frustration. After the smacking around I took, I feel I can safely call him a turd and get away with it.

I don't normally call him a turd.
I'm such a literal-minded autistic person! I've never been good at people joking or sarcasm for instance, at telling that from being serious. This was more of a serious problem when I was young.