• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
4ac49851d59db67dc20521bff041f37ef501a747183a19e6e735a53564066c7c_1.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, I went to my social media page and tried to download a video to this page but I can't so hmmmm....Well, google men's synchronized swimming olympics chubbies and it should come up. It's hilarious!

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
LeeAnder had that issue as well. He's gotten better with it.
How old is LeeAnder? I can get an approximate age for Ares, for which I have a picture, but don't know what his age is either. He has long hair. My memory is not the best so I hadn't remembered that the name of your other autistic kid was LeeAnder. I did not know I was autistic until my son was diagnosed. Autistic people do learn do learn to grow partially from their condition.

Autism also has its advantages. Autistic people with same general level of intelligence studies show, are much better at math. on average. No only that the place in the brain where Math is done by autistic people are in a different part of the brain. I have a bachelor's degree in Math. I credit autism for my high intelligence in Math. I'm not good at abstract Math, however. My brain can't process that very well.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
How old is LeeAnder? I can get an approximate age for Ares, for which I have a picture, but don't know what his age is either. He has long hair. My memory is not the best so I hadn't remembered that the name of your other autistic kid was LeeAnder. I did not know I was autistic until my son was diagnosed. Autistic people do learn do learn to grow partially from their condition.
LeeAnder is 18, Ares is 10, Yudhi is 5. They all have long hair.
Autism also has its advantages. Autistic people with same general level of intelligence studies show, are much better at math. on average. No only that the place in the brain where Math is done by autistic people are in a different part of the brain. I have a bachelor's degree in Math. I credit autism for my high intelligence in Math. I'm not good at abstract Math, however. My brain can't process that very well.
I'm absolutely horrible with math. I did great with everything else, I just don't understand math.

As a non autistic person, I often appreciate the directness of autistic people. For example, if I ask if I stink, I want to know if I stink. I don't want polite niceties. How can I solve the problem otherwise?

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I went to my social media page and tried to download a video to this page but I can't so hmmmm....Well, google men's synchronized swimming olympics chubbies and it should come up. It's hilarious!
That is not at all what I was expecting. Actually pretty good and funny.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
As a non autistic person, I often appreciate the directness of autistic people. For example, if I ask if I stink, I want to know if I stink. I don't want polite niceties. How can I solve the problem otherwise?
I've learned not to be direct over time. People have been hurt apparently by that sometimes, I've been told. Telling the truth however is something I do, and attribute to autism.