• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What the heck are they doing at the closing ceremony? Some gold dude hanging on a rope and lots of lights flashing

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Going to try and get some beauty sleep, it never works but no harm in trying.

Goodnight.

c43b057628de184c0b5e6ce48107d4f5.jpg

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Ares had a major fit because Yudhi got to play at a neighbor's house and he had to stay home.

Ares, of course, can't go anywhere unless he's with me. I can't invite myself to go sit in these people's home so I can watch them.

He doesn't understand why, so is enraged...

How do you explain "you can't go anywhere because you beat people up and destroy their things, and I don't want to get sued" to someone of limited understanding?

I can't deny his brother the opportunity to have friends because Ares can't go along.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
How do you explain "you can't go anywhere because you beat people up and destroy their things, and I don't want to get sued" to someone of limited understanding?

Reframe? I want you to go places but avoiding meltdowns/incidents/loss of control is required and I'm trying t help you get there? (Could Ares understand that?)

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Reframe? I want you to go places but avoiding meltdowns/incidents/loss of control is required and I'm trying t help you get there? (Could Ares understand that?)
He struggles, because when he's not in meltdown mode, he genuinely believes he will never go into meltdown mode again. He says he's done, he means he's done.

However, his brain can swerve into left lane brain at any time(what my dad calls his fits), and then there's big trouble(though it absolutely is more likely to happen at dusk, it doesn't mean it can't be triggered at other times).

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
He struggles, because when he's not in meltdown mode, he genuinely believes he will never go into meltdown mode again. He says he's done, he means he's done.

However, his brain can swerve into left lane brain at any time(what my dad calls his fits), and then there's big trouble(though it absolutely is more likely to happen at dusk, it doesn't mean it can't be triggered at other times).
Can you video one of these "fits" and show him why he can't go to other peoples' houses unaccompanied?