• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I went to a professional hockey game, one time. ONE TIME. It was so crazy. There was a mother and son duo sitting in front of us (my husband and I). I thought they were actually joking because they were screaming crazy things like "Your mother wears combat boots!" and that sort of nonsense. Nothing extremely vulgar and no cussing, so there's that. But anyway, they were so distracting that finally I just turned to my husband and said "Ready to go?" "HECK YES," he said. I could have kissed him right then and there and I hope I did, though I don't remember anything other than hightailing it out of there.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I didn't think you were allowed to live in Texas without guns, trucks or muscles cars.

The Ram TRX combines all of that when fitted with gun rack. 8% of all US Ram trucks are in Texas.
Well, the population of Texas is huge. I think it's around 30 million people. Anyway, I believe Ford is the most popular truck.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Well, the population of Texas is huge. I think it's around 30 million people. Anyway, I believe Ford is the most popular truck.

I started the mixup by asking about the dump truck. During the conversation with Ares I thought you said your husband had a dump truck.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

It is. Followed by Ram and then Chevy.

I had to do a little math, but according to the data the 10 most populace states that includes Texas (#2) and Ohio (#7) comprise 54.26% of the total US population.

Considering that you lived in Texas and now in Ohio, I can only conclude that you must be a people person.