• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Good morning. We had a hard rain last night. I was awakened by loud claps of thunder and heavy rain. Cooled things off a bit. Today's high will only be 94°F (34°C).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Enjoy, buy some tasty, organic picnic backets.

And i win
There are no pick-a-Nick baskets there, just lots of free food…. They tend to run screaming for some reason when I show up… so I assume they let me take what I want. I’d be willing to pay, but no one is there to give the money to

1724504437501.jpeg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
There are no pick-a-Nick baskets there, just lots of free food…. They tend to run screaming for some reason when I show up… so I assume they let me take what I want. I’d be willing to pay, but no one is there to give the money to

View attachment 96239
You are the most misunderstood Bear that I know. You're wasting away, poor Wu bear. We should get you to a bear doctor and make sure you don't have a bad prostate or a toothache. I hope you aren't afraid of the dentist....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You are the most misunderstood Bear that I know. You're wasting away, poor Wu bear. We should get you to a bear doctor and make sure you don't have a bad prostate or a toothache. I hope you aren't afraid of the dentist....

Or the doctors digit

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Good afternoon. I'm stuck watching some stupid sci-fi show that I foolishly agreed to watch with Karen. I'm bored senseless and would rather be watching Newcastle play Melbourne in the ice hockey semi final.

Morning rain has passed here and it's a balmy 26c winters early evening.
I had to look it up to believe it. Ice hockey, and in Australia. It's all true.