• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That boy needs therapy
Psychosomatic
That boy needs therapy
Purely psychosomatic
That boy needs therapy
Lie down on the couch, what does that mean?
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!
What does that mean? That boy needs therapy
I'm gonna kill you, that boy needs therapy
Rannygazoo, let's have a tune
Now when I count three
That, that, that, that, that boy, boy needs therapy
He was-he was white as a sheet
And he also made false teeth

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
1724457994722.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I know which is which. I'll never tell.

I guess if you get close enough to either of them, you're reptile food. Wouldn't really matter much at that point. The only time it really matters is if you wish to bid farewell. To an alligator, one would say "See you later, alligator." For a crocodile, it's "After a while, crocodile."

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares went manic. I had to take him outside(because there's little for him to throw out there).

I just sing loudly when he does this. Tonight's line up:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Ares went manic. I had to take him outside(because there's little for him to throw out there).

I just sing loudly when he does this. Tonight's line up:

Well there ya go. I'd heard the name Ceelo Green but had no idea who he was. Now I know and it's not horrible like I assumed it would be.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Hate, is what I feel for you, and I want you to know that I want you dead.

(No, I'm not threatening @John53 , those are the lyrics.)

There's an autistic boy in the house behind us and he likes me and comes out for a chat when he sees me. His parents split up about 12 months back and he broke his mothers thumb a couple of months back. I haven't seen him for 4 or 5 weeks and I'm scared to ask where he is. I'm assuming he's with his father but he works so I'm not sure how that would work, he's too violent for school.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
There's an autistic boy in the house behind us and he likes me and comes out for a chat when he sees me. His parents split up about 12 months back and he broke his mothers thumb a couple of months back. I haven't seen him for 4 or 5 weeks and I'm scared to ask where he is. I'm assuming he's with his father but he works so I'm not sure how that would work, he's too violent for school.
It's nice he's able to socialize. Ares struggles with that... Yudhi's a social animal, though, and Ares has actually learned some from him(Yudhi's my only kid who's not autistic).

Sorry to hear he hurt his mom... Ares has dealt me some blows, but not broken anything. LeeAnder busted my nose and chipped my tooth when he was 15, sadly. We joke it off now, though...

Its hard when they're too violent for a school setting. We originally homeschooled because Ares was doing so well with it(he was not expected to be verbal, but started talking within a month after the pandemic shutdowns), but we don't even have the option of public now. Sure, they say they'll take him, but they can't handle him. And I don't want to sit on the grounds waiting for him to explode. It's not like he was doing any work in there, anyways. Waste of everyone's time.

On an upnote, Yudhi's fun to homeschool. He actually enjoys it, and catches on quick.