• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
He's on the porch ceiling.

I hope that doesn't happen.

I guess its a long sac.
I'm rather a fan of spiders, but that doesn't mean that I don't get that same hair-raising sensation that is a common response to an unexpected encounter with one. But truth be told, I'd be out there looking it over trying to see the characters to use to identify it. All excited like a little kid sometimes.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm rather a fan of spiders, but that doesn't mean that I don't get that same hair-raising sensation that is a common response to an unexpected encounter with one. But truth be told, I'd be out there looking it over trying to see the characters to use to identify it. All excited like a little kid sometimes.
I don't have the same fear of them I used to, for some unknown reason. I still don't prefer to come in physical contact.

My displeasure over that increases with the size.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You don't know huge until you've encountered a huntsman
I often wonder if God and nature had a bet and Australia was the result. It is a place that holds great fascination for me. Filled with beauty and danger. Often in the same package.

You guys must be some of the toughest people on Earth.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I often wonder if God and nature had a bet and Australia was the result. It is a place that holds great fascination for me. Filled with beauty and danger. Often in the same package.

You guys must be some of the toughest people on Earth.

There's very little danger. Swooping magpies, butcher birds and masked lapwings during breeding season are the worst. They are insignificant to humans though, they are by far the biggest danger.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
There's very little danger. Swooping magpies, butcher birds and masked lapwings during breeding season are the worst. They are insignificant to humans though, they are by far the biggest danger.
What's so dangerous about them?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I was thinking that very thing. The most dangerous continent on Earth got more dangerous when we showed up.