• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Don't ask me. I call, my husband doesn't listen.
When we call our dog she comes running. The cookie she gets is all the incentive she needs but she's also a good girl.

Have you tried using cookies or some other goodie? Some four- and two-legged people are food oriented as is said in the dog training world.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
When we call our dog she comes running. The cookie she gets is all the incentive she needs but she's also a good girl.

Have you tried using cookies or some other goodie? Some four- and two-legged people are food oriented as is said in the dog training world.
Sam won't eat unless its after 10pm, generally... if you try offering food, he snubs it.

He's one of those fussy dog breeds...

Generally, its more productive to simply call LeeAnder. The biggest hurdle with LeeAnder is getting him to hear you.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't understand mourning rituals.

I understand grief, and I understand mourning, but the rituals involved with funerals go over my head.