• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My eyes are dilated so there's no telling what I am writing.
dialation-cover.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
TRUE STORY TIME:
My mom had a kitten and she couldn't find him. She looked and looked and looked and finally just gave up. Then she remembered the comforter in the dryer and well, he was in there too. Torn to smithereens whatever that means. My dad called me and said "I don't know what to do - your mom found her kitten, beaten to a pulp and dead in the dryer." I said, "Well, you have to go get her another kitten right away, like today, like this afternoon." I knew my mom was feeling like a terrible cat mother and that as soon as she knew she wasn't and she was preoccupied, she'd stop crying. It worked,

Wu Wei

TRUE STORY TIME:
My mom had a kitten and she couldn't find him. She looked and looked and looked and finally just gave up. Then she remembered the comforter in the dryer and well, he was in there too. Torn to smithereens whatever that means. My dad called me and said "I don't know what to do - your mom found her kitten, beaten to a pulp and dead in the dryer." I said, "Well, you have to go get her another kitten right away, like today, like this afternoon." I knew my mom was feeling like a terrible cat mother and that as soon as she knew she wasn't and she was preoccupied, she'd stop crying. It worked,
Another True story

A friend of mine, his wife's pet hamster. got out of its cage, his wife loved that little thing, he looked all of the youse for it, even moved furniture, but didn't find it... told his wife it escaped and left it at that..... well...he found it a few days later...while moving the furniture he crushed it...it was dead...so he skinned it and tanned the little hide... to see if he could do it..... he ended up with a little tanned hamster pelt..... he never did tell his wife.... besides...he had already bought her a new hamster...

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
TRUE STORY TIME:
Thanks for cheering me up....

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Another True story

A friend of mine, his wife's pet hamster. got out of its cage, his wife loved that little thing, he looked all of the youse for it, even moved furniture, but didn't find it... told his wife it escaped and left it at that..... well...he found it a few days later...while moving the furniture he crushed it...it was dead...so he skinned it and tanned the little hide... to see if he could do it..... he ended up with a little tanned hamster pelt..... he never did tell his wife.... besides...he had already bought her a new hamster...
Does anyone have an Execution story to be the cherry on the top?

Wu Wei

Does anyone have an Execution story to be the cherry on the top?
Well...he got her a new hamster didn't he..... and as far as I know he did not kill, skin and tan the hide of that hamster...... but then...he did move to Florida when he retired....so I can't be 100% sure of that... besides he was a trained sniper...so I didn't question him much.... I always told him, he only made me nervous when I can't see him

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well...he got her a new hamster didn't he..... and as far as I know he did not kill, skin and tan the hide of that hamster...... but then...he did move to Florida when he retired....so I can't be 100% sure of that... besides he was a trained sniper...so I didn't question him much.... I always told him, he only made me nervous when I can't see him
Hey, I know some people who moved to Florida from Iowa when they both retired!