• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm watching a documentary called Hitler's handmaidens and they cut to a scene of Hitler ranting, and the subtitles said... unknown language. I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say it was German.
Is it an Ancient Documentary?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Enjoy your meal!

LeeAnder's dad tried to eat cat food to impress me when I first met him.

I was mildly upset and alarmed; I wasn't wealthy. Cat food isn't cheap.
Is that what Iowa men think impresses women? Or is that the expense makes it seem haute cuisine?

I did it because I liked the flavor. Never tried to impress a woman with it. In fact, I don't even lead the conversation regaling them with tales of my omnivorous youth.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You're kind of still a little boy....I don't know what @JustGeorge is, anymore...
In some ways. It keeps my spirit young, if nothing else.

I think @JustGeorge is complex and difficult to categorize. I don't think we should even try. Just accept her and bask in her attention like having the sun shine on you briefly.

Now that is sort of stuff I might use to impress a women. I'd say it between handfuls of kibble.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
il_fullxfull.4960758906_p38i.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
You're kind of still a little boy....I don't know what @JustGeorge is, anymore...
I don't really know, either.
Is that what Iowa men think impresses women? Or is that the expense makes it seem haute cuisine?
Probably...

Now that I think of it, he was the last Iowa man I ever had interest in. There's probably a connection there.
I did it because I liked the flavor. Never tried to impress a woman with it. In fact, I don't even lead the conversation regaling them with tales of my omnivorous youth.
Really? How strange! I'm surprised you'd keep that to yourself.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
In some ways. It keeps my spirit young, if nothing else.

I think @JustGeorge is complex and difficult to categorize. I don't think we should even try. Just accept her and bask in her attention like having the sun shine on you briefly.

Now that is sort of stuff I might use to impress a women. I'd say it between handfuls of kibble.
What kind of kibble did you enjoy?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Enjoy your meal!

LeeAnder's dad tried to eat cat food to impress me when I first met him.

I was mildly upset and alarmed; I wasn't wealthy. Cat food isn't cheap.
You're a few years too young to remember the old refrigerators. Frost would form on the side of the freezer section. I loved to scrape the frost off with my fingers and eat it....

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You're a few years too young to remember the old refrigerators. Frost would form on the side of the freezer section. I loved to scrape the frost off with my fingers and eat it....
Who doesn't. That's the bomb! And frozen orange juice slush. I love frozen orange juice slush.