• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Just had my first nap of the weekend.

images

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been outside here in SW Ohio several times and it's a bit nippy but nice out there. It's nice that it's nippy if that makes sense!
Makes perfect sense to me. I've come to find spring and fall to be the best times of the year here in the middle states. Spring with the resurgence of life and fall with winding down heading for winter both have the milder conditions I've come to favor over the heat and humidity of summer. Nippy can be a pleasant encroachment signally the season.

As I realize I'm still tired and meandering through this response.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I rarely get whacked by staff. If I posted what I feel like, the rare whack would have been repeated sledgehammer blows.

What i have is pretty damn strong it may even ruin a life, certainly life on RF. I'll keep quiet.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Pop. It supposed to be more commonly used in the Midwest, but I've always used soda or more often coke. Those are more northeastern for the former and southern for the latter. I think this reflects the convergence of cultural influences that mingle in the Ozarks to form its own unique culture.

No matter where you are or what you call it. It is the safer choice.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I actually prefer the word "soda" and use it a lot more often than I use pop, which is like never. OK once.