• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I want to go to a karaoke bar.

Won't happen, but that's what I want.
I went to one a couple of weeks ago. That was part of the loud that didn't used to be any problem for me at all.

I suppose it is aging ears and changes in taste. I still like it, but my ability to enjoy it has changed.

I've been all about simplification these last 15 years. Not successful usually, but about it anyway.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares is probably stable enough that I can move more than 3 feet away from him now.

I'm still a little traumatized from last weekend.

I think it would help if the 3 feet away I am to move didn't involve cleaning...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Pop. It supposed to be more commonly used in the Midwest, but I've always used soda or more often coke. Those are more northeastern for the former and southern for the latter. I think this reflects the convergence of cultural influences that mingle in the Ozarks to form its own unique culture.

No matter where you are or what you call it. It is the safer choice.

Sometimes it's best to be specific: "I'd like a Coca Cola, in a clean glass."

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I went to one a couple of weeks ago. That was part of the loud that didn't used to be any problem for me at all.

I suppose it is aging ears and changes in taste. I still like it, but my ability to enjoy it has changed.
Well, you rabbits have a lot of ear to contend with...
I've been all about simplification these last 15 years. Not successful usually, but about it anyway.
That's often the way to go.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares is probably stable enough that I can move more than 3 feet away from him now.

I'm still a little traumatized from last weekend.

I think it would help if the 3 feet away I am to move didn't involve cleaning...
How can you reward yourself for doing a bit of cleaning?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile, happy Saturday

Pickles Comic Strip for September 07, 2024

Red and Rover Comic Strip for September 07, 2024

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
How can you reward yourself for doing a bit of cleaning?
I don't know. I only really like diet soda at this point, but I'll explode if I drink too much.

I did some cleaning anyways, though. The living room is imperfectly clean. (Good enough for me.)