• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How the tell colder weather in on the way...
The cats abandon their outdoor sleeping arrangements and move to sleep indoors. For the last week we've had one or two sleep inside, last night all four of the house cats slept indoors.
Maybe time to dig the duvets out of storage.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
How the tell colder weather in on the way...
The cats abandon their outdoor sleeping arrangements and move to sleep indoors. For the last week we've had one or two sleep inside, last night all four of the house cats slept indoors.
Maybe time to dig the duvets out of storage.
Lamar came in without a fight last night. It's freezing today.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Lamar came in without a fight last night. It's freezing today.

Not that bad here, it's dropping to single figures overnight (48 or less f) and up to 18/19c during the day (66f).
Last night we had the tail end of a pretty rough storm we'd had most of the day.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Not that bad here, it's dropping to single figures overnight (48 or less f) and up to 18/19c during the day (66f).
Last night we had the tail end of a pretty rough storm we'd had most of the day.
I don't think it literally went down to freezing, but it sure was damned cold. I put on a hoodie when I got out of bed.

I had saw you got a storm. Any damage?

ChristineM

Premium Member
I don't think it literally went down to freezing, but it sure was damned cold. I put on a hoodie when I got out of bed.

I had saw you got a storm. Any damage?

No damage except to the plants. They are coming to the end anyway, it just hurried them up. Lots of petals, leaves etc to sweep up this morning
It's over northern italy now. With what looks like another smaller storm due to hit tomorrow night.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
No damage except to the plants. They are coming to the end anyway, it just hurried them up. Lots of petals, leaves etc to sweep up this morning
It's over northern italy now. With what looks like another smaller storm due to hit tomorrow night.
It surprises me that our weather in NJ often mirrors your temperature and conditions as it does today.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@Dan From Smithville , I know this will pull your whiskers. Daffy, yes, the duck, was my favorite. You're an admiral bunny, Dan. I just don't understand why you have thrown away the low-life status that we share here to have a staff chauffeur, a windowed office and that big paycheck.

ChristineM

Premium Member
My mother-in-law began reading , “The Exorcist”. She said it was the most evil book she ever read. So evil in fact, she couldn’t finish it, took it to Blackpool and threw it in the sea off the North Pier.
I and bought another copy, ran it under the tap and put it back in her bedside drawer. I’m going to Hell I know but at least I’ll go laughing !!

ChristineM

Premium Member
Time for sleep, goodnight all you wonderful people and dogs and bears.

2b722be35c94f9488f4cc67899c7a43b.jpg

Too keep the children quiet for an hour two ask them to hold a bank note against the wall with their forehead as shown in the picture. The last one holding the note in position wins the money.