• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Mid afternoon win

The children are at their respective education establishments. Hubby has gone to Gourdon so see his dentist. I am here all alone except for a bunch of sleeping cats.

The day has brightened to blue clouds and I'm feeling like a winner
Now if one cat was ensconced on you and purred you to sleep, that would indeed be a winning nap

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Purred me to sleep... With our matriarch having a hissing fit every time she sees another cat?
When we had cats before my wife discovered how bad her allergies were, our male cats would do the purring honors.

'tis sexist/specist I know, but we've always preferred male cats and female dogs

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile back in the real world, is silence truly golden?

Baldo Comic Strip for September 10, 2024

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When we had cats before my wife discovered how bad her allergies were, our male cats would do the purring honors.

'tis sexist/specist I know, but we've always preferred male cats and female dogs

I prefer female cats for the simple reason, their pee doesn't smell as bad

Though in our total of 5, only 2 are female.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I prefer female cats for the simple reason, their pee doesn't smell as bad

Though in our total of 5, only 2 are female.
With one exception, our male cats were friendly. We could 'bbrrrppp' at them and they'd answer us. I could put one around my neck with front legs off my left shoulder and hind legs off my right with no complaints. Our one female cat practiced catch (outside) and release (inside). The male cat who liked to hunt brought his catch inside and ate it in the bathtub for our convenience in cleaning up after him.