• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Mid afternoon win

The children are at their respective education establishments. Hubby has gone to Gourdon so see his dentist. I am here all alone except for a bunch of sleeping cats.

The day has brightened to blue clouds and I'm feeling like a winner

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Last Wednesday night, the air conditioner in my apartment stopped putting out cold air. It said ‘E4’ on it. The landlady came by on Friday, took a look at it, and called the service center. Somebody was to come by this Thursday morning to fix it.

Today, while I was at work, the person came to the apartment with the landlady and did whatever they had to do. I have actual cold air again. I also have a new door handle and a cleaner utility room. Until now, I had to use my tower fan and a portable air cooler to keep cool. Walking away from them to do anything in the apartment quickly made me sweat. Now, I am fully comfortable. The thermometer on my fan said 33 C earlier, but now it says 29 C. :)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Last Wednesday night, the air conditioner in my apartment stopped putting out cold air. It said ‘E4’ on it. The landlady came by on Friday, took a look at it, and called the service center. Somebody was to come by this Thursday morning to fix it.

Today, while I was at work, the person came to the apartment with the landlady and did whatever they had to do. I have actual cold air again. I also have a new door handle and a cleaner utility room. Until now, I had to use my tower fan and a portable air cooler to keep cool. Walking away from them to do anything in the apartment quickly made me sweat. Now, I am fully comfortable. The thermometer on my fan said 33 C earlier, but now it says 29 C. :)
I am super glad it got fixed.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
f1629ee4635bb4f26f30ddc74fd11fb4.jpg

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a rabbit’s purr

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Thank you. I was planning on just eating some fruit and some rice crackers instead of microwaving something. Now, I can microwave stuff without it heating up the room.
Right on. I live in the midwestern/northeastern part of the country and even though things are starting to cool off, they aren't actually COOL yet.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Right on. I live in the midwestern/northeastern part of the country and even though things are starting to cool off, they aren't actually COOL yet.

What will the highs be over there? Here, the high today was suddenly 98 F. The next few days will have highs in the low 90s.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Mid afternoon win

The children are at their respective education establishments. Hubby has gone to Gourdon so see his dentist. I am here all alone except for a bunch of sleeping cats.

The day has brightened to blue clouds and I'm feeling like a winner
Good Morning, I remember those years when being home alone was rare...Now it's just damn different. Why do I miss my son and daughter arguing," No, you did it.....not me, you did it"..lol

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Last night it dropped to 10c/50f it should rise to 21c/70f by 17h00.

Seems chilly to me, this time last year was 10 to 15c warmer

I blame climate change