• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Oooh! Congratulations on your (pl.) 13th anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful time together. :)
We went to an Indian restaurant after the shoe shopping. That was preferable.
You can’t wear a bag of chips as footwear…
Well, I could. But I'd need two.

The only pair of shoes I liked were a pair of men's shoes, and they would have gone perfectly with something like this:

s-l400.jpg

Unfortunately, my suit fell apart a few years ago, and the shoes didn't run in any size that would have fit me.

I looked into getting a new one, but I can't find any I like.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sounds very good!

I can kind of imagine what the shoes might look like. All of that would definitely suit you. :)
It was definitely fun to wear out sometimes.

I'll keep looking for a new one.

It's kinda hard, because all the ones I'm finding that are cut for women don't actually have enough material for me to consider 'clothes'. I don't want to feel too exposed.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I have to take Ares to speech, then pick Yudhi up from school, and drop Ares off.

Ares only goes two days a week, but it's right after Yudhi's block(he goes daily).