• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
He never met Chuck Norris.
That's true..... if Chuck is on your side...its all good, you're safe

1y4vwv.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares didn't fully wake in the middle of the night, but he sure didn't sleep soundly.

His body moved in a circle, like the hands of a clock. He fidgeted, twitched, appeared to beat someone up in a dream, and attempted to call the cat. (He was successful, the cat came, only to find a sleeping kid.)

Wu Wei

What chance have we got with 4 black cats?
I once new a guy, who was going to be a lawyer, that would literally stop the car and turn around of a black cat ran in front of his car.... I told his I know how to beat you in every court case..... and all it will take is a little black cat.. just have someone release it in front of him as he is about to enter the court house......

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I once new a guy, who was going to be a lawyer, that would literally stop the car and turn around of a black cat ran in front of his car.... I told his I know how to beat you in every court case..... and all it will take is a little black cat.. just have someone release it in front of him as he is about to enter the court house......

Many people in france are very superstitious of black cats. When i first met a guy who was to become one of our closest friends. He said on seeing out black matriarch "She's as black as the devil"

Wu Wei

Many people in france are very superstitious of black cats. When i first met a guy who was to become one of our closest friends. He said on seeing out black matriarch "She's as black as the devil"
I knew a couple once who I accused of trying to complete the food chain when they started talking about getting a dog, when they already had, fish, cats, bird.

They had 2 white cats and one black cat. All I have to say was the black cat, although not an omen of bad luck, was the biggest hellion of the 3.... also the biggest and the youngest... he was not malicious.... just seemed to court trouble.... tried to get the fish, tackle the unsuspecting white cats to get them angry enough to chase him, knock over the bird cage, etc.

Wu Wei

My black cat is always attacking the orange cat. And she's smaller than him!
Knew a family that has a black and white cat and a old blind Siamese cat. For some reason they started feeding this stray cat that i would call farrel, they did not agree. But the black and white went into the basement where they kept the stray and got his butt kicked. So they kept the stray in the basement away from the blind cat because they were certain it would hurt the Siamese badly.

The stray got into the upstairs one day and went after the Siamese.... this old blind Siamese kicked its butt, and chased it out of the house....it never did come back....Of course they had to help the Siamese back in the house, since he did not go to the basement since he became blind, but he was uninjured otherwise.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Knew a family that has a black and white cat and a old blind Siamese cat. For some reason they started feeding this stray cat that i would call farrel, they did not agree. But the black and white went into the basement where they kept the stray and got his butt kicked. So they kept the stray in the basement away from the blind cat because they were certain it would hurt the Siamese badly.

The stray got into the upstairs one day and went after the Siamese.... this old blind Siamese kicked its butt, and chased it out of the house....it never did come back....Of course they had to help the Siamese back in the house, since he did not go to the basement since he became blind, but he was uninjured otherwise.
Siamese cats are bad ***.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I knew a couple once who I accused of trying to complete the food chain when they started talking about getting a dog, when they already had, fish, cats, bird.

They had 2 white cats and one black cat. All I have to say was the black cat, although not an omen of bad luck, was the biggest hellion of the 3.... also the biggest and the youngest... he was not malicious.... just seemed to court trouble.... tried to get the fish, tackle the unsuspecting white cats to get them angry enough to chase him, knock over the bird cage, etc.

Sounds about right though with 4 black ones it's hard to compare who is the biggest villain.

That's not completely true, one (large stray) is gentle, laid back and caring. His twin sister is tiny for her age, the runt of the litter. He raised her from near death to the torment she is now. Then we have another stray we call Loki Bear, he is a trickster who loves jumping out to frighten other cats, lizards, snakes birds and human beings whom he likes to trip up, his fur coat is thick like a bear skin. Then we have the matriarch, grouchy like you, snarls and hisses at all the others and can't understand why some of them fight back.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Sam keeps trying to buy me candy, knowing full well I am not taking any sweets right now. He's being passive aggressive.

I finally chewed him out for it last night.

He took it better than I expected and agreed to stop.

Wu Wei

I'm now eating some chicken..and drinking water...however I am regretting not making the chicken into a sandwich

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm now eating some chicken..and drinking water...however I am regretting not making the chicken into a sandwich
That sounds disgustingly healthy. I am about to read by the way, probably going to knock out this book for book club. All The Light We Cannot See. I've read it before but it was a long time ago so I'm rereading it.