• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Depends on the subject, i remember dates, birthdays, anniversaries etc, he remembers faces.
You folks are just too smart!
ome studies suggest that women have better memory than men in certain areas, while other studies suggest that men have better memory in other areas:

• Verbal memory: Women tend to perform better than men in verbal-based memory tasks. They may also access memories faster, date them more precisely, and use more emotional terms when describing memories.

• Faces: Women tend to remember more faces than men.

• Sensory memories: Women tend to have better sensory memories, such as smells.

• Destination memory: Women tend to have better destination memory.

• Mathematical, spatial, and object working memory: Men tend to have better mathematical, spatial, and object working memory than women.

• Abstract images: Men tend to better recall abstract images.

• Way back: Men tend to remember their way back from one location to another better than women.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
You folks are just too smart!
ome studies suggest that women have better memory than men in certain areas, while other studies suggest that men have better memory in other areas:

• Verbal memory: Women tend to perform better than men in verbal-based memory tasks. They may also access memories faster, date them more precisely, and use more emotional terms when describing memories.
Nope, Sam wins here, every time.

• Faces: Women tend to remember more faces than men.
Sam wins.

• Sensory memories: Women tend to have better sensory memories, such as smells.
Sam wins again.

• Destination memory: Women tend to have better destination memory.
I win here. Sam has no clue where the hell he's going.

• Mathematical, spatial, and object working memory: Men tend to have better mathematical, spatial, and object working memory than women.
Yup, Sam.

• Abstract images: Men tend to better recall abstract images.
Sam again.

• Way back: Men tend to remember their way back from one location to another better than women.
Sam can not find his way back from the neighbor's house. I win here.

Long story short, for whatever reason, I can remember trips/routes abnormally well. I also seem to recall objects of interest.

I cannot remember anything else, and it is sometimes very detrimental to me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is a Medicare win. My wife's cataract surgery Medicare statement arrived. It sucks ENORMOUSLY BIGLY to not have insurance.

Doctor's list price $3600, Medicare negotiated price $1715, Paid by Medicare $1345a and the rest to paid by supplemental
Anesthesia list price $1750, Medicare approved $144.02(!!!) and paid $112 with the rest to be paid by supplemental.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
@JustGeorge , My wife always thought I was fibbing because I joked around too much. Myself, I could see red flags when she would might be fibbing but I usually take someone's word as truth.
I take a lot into account...

Sometimes a person doesn't realize what they're saying isn't true. I don't hold it against them, but I remember it when conversing with them.

Sometimes a person is prone to exaggerating. I take that into account.

Sometimes a person is indirect. I ask more questions, and I can usually piece together the story on my own.

Sometimes a person is a sneaky *******, and I don't trust them if their mouth is moving.

Most people are decent, though, and are trying to do their best. I remember that.