• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't know but they have lots of flavor! I don't know because I didn't plant them, they just came up.

They are small to medium sized and very red and very juicy.

We have a fig tree that just came up in a pot on the balcony a couple of years ago. Transplanted it to a bigger pot and got our first figs off it last week. Very nice, i do like free fruit.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
After a busy day... Well a busy morning and an afternoon arguing with the health service, I'm tired, uncomfortable and in pain so I'm going to try and get some sleep. Goodnight folks

77721853e2e1e3f21a6928965f5b6d9c.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I have a mulberry tree. It came with the house.

Two apple trees did, too, but one was dead within a year, and the second is on its way out. Something fungal, it appears.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
LeeAnder wants me to take him to work. He didn't tell me until just a bit ago.

My fee is one diet soda, and he must fetch it for me. (The store is two blocks away.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I managed to make it home without getting soggy bottom. And I managed to eat a piece of toast when I got home so things are looking up.
Sucky. Last Saturday I did not go with friends for a walk in SF because I wound up on the throne 7 times that day with a continuing feeling of "soon" most of the day.