• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I never logoff RF so i don't need to login. I'm lazy like that and @Stonetree had no need to worry about his appendages

Goodnight.

0ee.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
My tailbone hurts, and I need to pee.

Long story short, Ares's last med change was another fail. Not as bad of a fail as last time, but bad enough that getting up to find ibuprofen and use the toilet are not simple matters. Luckily, this one shouldn't take too long to get out of his system.

Unfortunately, it screwed with his sleep, so I'm also very tired.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My tailbone hurts, and I need to pee.

Long story short, Ares's last med change was another fail. Not as bad of a fail as last time, but bad enough that getting up to find ibuprofen and use the toilet are not simple matters. Luckily, this one shouldn't take too long to get out of his system.

Unfortunately, it screwed with his sleep, so I'm also very tired.
Another suck-a-thon but it sounds like a less than a very extremely bad one.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Another suck-a-thon but it sounds like a less than a very extremely bad one.
It's a suck a thon. It's a pretty bad one. Not ER worthy, but I'm losing sleep, and can't go to the toilet.

Honestly, I just expect it to be bad anymore.

Lowered expectations.
Personally, I'd get him off everything but what do I know.
Sadly, he's a severe danger to himself and others while not on anything.

I think when we started this 'med journey', he had spent 5 hours non stop violently attacking me and laughing(all in the middle of the night), and the next day, woke up, resumed being violent, and then went outside and started throwing tools at power lines.

ETA: *waits for the perverts to weigh in on the obvious triggers in this post*

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's a suck a thon. It's a pretty bad one. Not ER worthy, but I'm losing sleep, and can't go to the toilet.

Honestly, I just expect it to be bad anymore.

Lowered expectations.

Sadly, he's a severe danger to himself and others while not on anything.

I think when we started this 'med journey', he had spent 5 hours non stop violently attacking me and laughing(all in the middle of the night), and the next day, woke up, resumed being violent, and then went outside and started throwing tools at power lines.
He sounds awful to be honest.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
He sounds awful to be honest.
He's a decent kid when his brain is working right.

He'll play with his brother, and is kind and generous. When I had Covid, he actually took care of me. Brought me food and drink, and saw that his brother had food and drink. Fed the animals.

When his meds are not right, its a nightmare. He struggles with things he's done when he 'lost it'. He doesn't always have clear memories of what happened when he was 'out'.

LeeAnder had some very bad years, where his mental health was poor and he behaved regrettably. He still beats himself up over it...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I hope he is better really soon for your sake. @JustGeorge
Me too.

I feel like he's made a lot of progress, and we're mostly left with the OCD type stuff. (It's a problem because he can lash out violently when an obsession isn't filled, and his obsessions are not logical.)

I also feel like the culture of pediatric medicine is damning us.

On an up side, he acknowledges some things don't work right upstairs, and appreciates his medicine. Many people(children and adults) fight that.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
He's a decent kid when his brain is working right.

He'll play with his brother, and is kind and generous. When I had Covid, he actually took care of me. Brought me food and drink, and saw that his brother had food and drink. Fed the animals.

When his meds are not right, its a nightmare. He struggles with things he's done when he 'lost it'. He doesn't always have clear memories of what happened when he was 'out'.

LeeAnder had some very bad years, where his mental health was poor and he behaved regrettably. He still beats himself up over it...

I wish I knew what to say. I hope it's enough that you there's people listening and wishing they could help.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Me too.

I feel like he's made a lot of progress, and we're mostly left with the OCD type stuff. (It's a problem because he can lash out violently when an obsession isn't filled, and his obsessions are not logical.)

I also feel like the culture of pediatric medicine is damning us.

On an up side, he acknowledges some things don't work right upstairs, and appreciates his medicine. Many people(children and adults) fight that.
It's true. My own brother is fighting meds as we speak. And he needs them. I may need them for all I know. I just am not going to go from one to the other to the other since now I know that meds CAN really hurt you. They're poison for the most part.