• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Anyone want some?
001-1-66e17f1ef3c8b-png__700.jpg

or anxious to know about seasonings for the stew?

C4ujntGt2Ko-png__700.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And it's a wonderfully winning good morning, sun is shining, still chilly outside but looking good for later.
The pastry is chilling in the fridge, to make an apple pie.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Friday 13, the new shopping trolley wouldn't start, phoned assistance, they couldn't start it, electrical problem, possibly the computer. He sighed and took it to my garage. Who have not contacted yet.

Fingers crossed tomorrow, the 14th will being more luck

And really, I'm not stupidsticious

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Rubber underpants solve many such problems
You still wind up sitting in it for the duration. That's much to be avoided if at all possible. That's why I carry loperamide (Imodium) which I take on a regular basis depending on the state of my gut and the distance to a bathroom. It's a winning strategy.

ChristineM

Premium Member
You still wind up sitting in it for the duration. That's much to be avoided if at all possible. That's why I carry loperamide (Imodium) which I take on a regular basis depending on the state of my gut and the distance to a bathroom. It's a winning strategy.

Rubber panties are a thing i wish i had on one occasion mt parents took me to Bulgaria on holiday, it was still communist then, the airport we landed at was Sofia, part military, part public. It was patrolled by very armed army in groups.
I'd just had a big op on a shattered elbow which was held together by a silver pin.
Metal detector scanners had just been installed do when this 8 year old me went through them all hell rang out.
The sound of 6 armed guards cocking their Kalashnikov's and pointing them at me really requires rubber panties.

Luckily my passport identified the scar and pin so once an officer had checked we went on our way...