• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a friend once who was such a girlie girl, it wasn't even funny. But she would force her husband's head beneath the covers and fart, and she'd call it a Dutch Oven. I always thought that was funny.
Girly girl? You mean like this presumably

georgia-wainwright-250f53ae-7996-464e-a306-d81d4bbe9a5a.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I had a friend once who was such a girlie girl, it wasn't even funny. But she would force her husband's head beneath the covers and fart, and she'd call it a Dutch Oven. I always thought that was funny.
Sam is a girly girl.

I think a lot of his problem is he only farts once a month. All that holding in makes a person tense.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Holy frijoles Batman......This is a winner...have not heard this in years and now they are actually playing on the radio

About dang time they play an Aerosmith song that is not Dream on

And now Purple haze..... have I gone through a hole in time back to the late 70s, early 80s or AOR stations....

I have to go outside to see if my old Buick is in the driveway

i009105.jpg