• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
What has this got to do with bra fittings? Someone said that they only coincided if my boobs were on top of my head, which clearly is 1) not the case and 2) not even true. Sounds similar to me but I could be wrong. Someone school me!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The term I'm familiar with is 'inseam' for what you mean. You were talking to female George, so I thought your remark was in jest. The term 'inside leg' reminded me of a term we have for the male member. That term is 'short arm'. When the damn Taylor checks your inseam he usually jams his tape measure up into the male crotch then checks the cuff measurement. ..........

Pervert

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
What has this got to do with bra fittings? Someone said that they only coincided if my boobs were on top of my head, which clearly is 1) not the case and 2) not even true. Sounds similar to me but I could be wrong. Someone school me!
I got fitted once. I was told "we don't carry your size" and they sent me on my way.

I wonder if that happens at the gentlemen's clothing store, too.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The term I'm familiar with is 'inseam' for what you mean. You were talking to female George, so I thought your remark was in jest. The term 'inside leg' reminded me of a term we have for the male member. That term is 'short arm'. When the damn Taylor checks your inseam he usually jams his tape measure up into the male crotch then checks the cuff measurement. ..........

Not my fault you live in a 3rd world country that can't afford to teach you proper English.