• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Secret Chief

Degrow!
One of our AI overlords, ChatGPT wrote

Both "grump" and "grouch" refer to someone in a bad mood, but there's a slight difference in connotation:​
  • Grump: Refers to someone who is temporarily in a bad mood, often short-tempered or irritable. It's often associated with momentary feelings of annoyance, and the person is not necessarily negative all the time.
  • Grouch: Refers to someone who is habitually or characteristically bad-tempered or surly. A grouch is more consistently cranky or difficult to deal with over time.
So, a grump might just be having a bad day, while a grouch tends to have a more permanent grumpy personality.​
Grump can mean a state of mind too. "They're normally very cheery but this morning they were in a right grump."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I looked at facebook for 2 seconds before getting up and found this

460067411_8202002396521907_2271918287405733205_n.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Good late afternoon. I had to go to the dermatologist and get a full body look over, and I also had to get a weird little spot shaved off me. Ugh. No fun was had. I also had to go to the post office, and no fun was had there either!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
In fact, I didn't have any fun today that I can recall, but at least I also had no great tragedies so I might be winning.