• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Many years ago, before Ares, we lived in a little duplex in the worst neighborhood in the city.

We were oddballs(still are). Most of the adults were scared of us. (Witchcraft threat, and all.) The kids were fascinated with us. We had rabbits, and cats, and a garden, and we let kids draw on our car.

Many of the kids were without supervision. We were taking a walk one night, and a group of kids(all under 7ish) were busting up road signs with a hammer. We told them they shouldn't do that. One of them told us "my mom said I can't talk to you". We warned them that the police may show up. They gleefully carried on. We walked around the corner and called the cops.

We came back later, and one little boy ran up to us. "They did come! They did! The police came!" He was so excited. He thought we must be psychic.

The last few days, a kid LeeAnder's age has been rolling around. Staring at the cars. Staring at the house. He tried to talk to me once, but I was chasing Ares. He finally caught Sam today.

That kid remembered us after all these years lol

He's been here all day. Its almost midnight, and Sam's having to send him home(again).

You are most memorable, leaving a lasting impression. Lovely story.

Oh yes, and have a happy winning birthday.