• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Sitting waiting

Messenger_creation_E499BC5B-7B55-4FE9-9C4C-700C5B3F19E4.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I never wanted to watch a TV show featuring a sponge. Wrong generation, I guess.
I was somewhat neutral towards Mr. Squarepants for awhile. I could take him or leave him. Until someone gave LeeAnder a Spongebob DVD for Christmas one year.

LeeAnder was watching it one day when Ares was a toddler. And, I didn't hear anything. Nothing crashing, no banging, nothing breaking... and there was Ares, watching TV. The only time I'd ever seen him watch TV. He was mesmerized.

SpongeBob allowed me time to pee, change clothes, cook food, live life.

He is my hero.

Now that we have the DvD player set up again, and Ares found those old discs at the book store, Spongebob has been helping me again. Perhaps not as totally as when Ares was a toddler, but its helping to keep his moods uplifted, which makes my life easier, and he has allowed me bits of time here and there in recent days to get things done.