• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
l-photo-u1
Finally news that does not involve debating the debate or analyzing the polling analysis.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to give Yama a big fat kiss when he comes for me.

He won't see that coming.
I know someone who did not do that literally but decided she'd lived enough and proceeded to die, tot by artificial means, but by letting go of life. It was an honor to be with her when that was happening especially on the last day of her life because the room was filled with joy which even now many years later brings tears to my eyes so full was the joy.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I know someone who did not do that literally but decided she'd lived enough and proceeded to die, tot by artificial means, but by letting go of life. It was an honor to be with her when that was happening especially on the last day of her life because the room was filled with joy which even now many years later brings tears to my eyes so full was the joy.

I had a friend with that attitude, though she was very ill when she died, she spread joy and died with joy.

My eldest daughter is named for her.

Last edited: