• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I know someone who did not do that literally but decided she'd lived enough and proceeded to die, tot by artificial means, but by letting go of life. It was an honor to be with her when that was happening especially on the last day of her life because the room was filled with joy which even now many years later brings tears to my eyes so full was the joy.
That sounds like the best way to go. :)
Science proves that the more birthdays you have the longer you live
I hope I don't have the super old age gene that seems to run in the women in my family... I hate birthdays.

My Grandma is a very healthy 96.

Hitting 100+ is not unusual.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
My wife and I stated in our wills that we prefer that our bodies become fertilizer (green burial).
I'm hoping to be cremated, and that someone will say some magic words over my departed spirit that I might get a better rebirth next time.

I'm hoping for Bhutan.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm hoping to be cremated, and that someone will say some magic words over my departed spirit that I might get a better rebirth next time.

I'm hoping for Bhutan.
I've seriously thought about life insurance just to have a funeral I want and get something where no one can tell me no. I will get it notorized that the money goes to that, an excessively gaudy tombstone and a concert at the funeral and burial. And everyone must be dressed like a metalhead or Juggalo.
Do anything wrong and I will make an afterlife just so I can haunt people, and with the scary, disturbing things I think of as a ghost, I will make someone's life into a Lovecraft story, and I won't allow for this person to die. They get to live in a nightmare of my imaginations creation forever.