• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
peanutspiderlog.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I really really really hate spiders but I will totally kill one in the house. Not ouside though generally. Unless I see it actively trying to get into the house which is rare. Did you know that spiders really will jump on you? LOL Ask me how I know.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I really really really hate spiders but I will totally kill one in the house. Not ouside though generally. Unless I see it actively trying to get into the house which is rare. Did you know that spiders really will jump on you? LOL Ask me how I know.
Maybe some just want to be friends? ;)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
That could be a great step for him. Given what you've been through, I'd probably be seriously thinking of a monitor at least for a time.
He slept in his room for a long time. Then he wanted to sleep on the sun porch attached to his room. He was fine out there, until he woke and went manic a few times(he'd done that in his room on occasion, too). One morning I heard a bang, and I went in there, and his eyes are wide. He throws something at the door(which has a window), and shattered it. Then was in super aggressive mode for a few hours.

I didn't let him sleep in there again. Window's gone now, but it spooked me. He slept downstairs in the library for a long time, and I slept on the floor in the living room. Then he wanted to sleep on the floor in my room. He's been doing that since about the middle of summer. Now he wants to go back to his own room(well, the room he shares with Yudhi).

I wake super easy, but a baby monitor will allow me to hear when he so much as rolls over, rather than waiting until I hear footsteps.

A consideration is will it interrupt my sleep more... Right now, if there's a stir, I sit up in bed, and I can see if he's awake or asleep. If he goes back to his room, I will have to get up and peek in on him often.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
He wasn't real big as far as Huntsman go, maybe an inch or so. I just evicted another one, he was more cooperative and got to live.
The kids found a spider, too, but it scurried away.

There was a bit of squawking, but I suspect less than from a hysterical wife.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A consideration is will it interrupt my sleep more... Right now, if there's a stir, I sit up in bed, and I can see if he's awake or asleep. If he goes back to his room, I will have to get up and peek in on him often.

How about a video monitor if it's not too expensive?