• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
People are listening to music and watching TV while posting on RF. I'm just posting on RF - single tracking my mind.
I am listening to person A freak out, waiting for person B to stop freaking out, monitoring person C's internet usage(watching directly what is being searched), and listening to person D hum and make noise.

If I waited for a time to single track my mind, I'd never post again.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Can you see @ChristineM doing this? I can.

462292402_3317430685060087_722065657854980826_n.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am listening to person A freak out, waiting for person B to stop freaking out, monitoring person C's internet usage(watching directly what is being searched), and listening to person D hum and make noise.

If I waited for a time to single track my mind, I'd never post again.
A/B Sam and Ares? C/D I'm not sure.

How close am I?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm surprised. I don't think of LeeAnder doing that.
LeeAnder is well behaved about 80% of the time, but the 20% he isn't makes for a poor time.

He's also autistic, but not as profoundly affected as Ares.

Sam is cleaning. When Sam cleans, he is a vile person, and feels its okay to say whatever he wants(its never anything nice) and make demands of everyone around him(whether it makes sense or not).

LeeAnder just came home from his dad's. When he comes home from there, he's usually half sick from the garbage he eats over there, lack of sleep, and extreme caffeine.

Sam shouted at him to dothisdothatcleanthisgetthiswillyoujustlookatthis****ingmess literally the second LeeAnder walked in the door and LeeAnder went into overload mode and just freaked the **** out. He's been outside for 3 hours now(avoiding all of us terrible people).

Ares freaked for awhile, but he's done now. Now its just the big two.

It all rolled right off of Yudhi. He obstinately won't clean up his toys, but no freaking.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
When you get promoted to admiral of my navy part of your duties will be to watch Farscape with Karen. She loves it, I just keep trying to work out what the giant cockroach thing is.
I like the show. It is a sort of Star Trek, Giligan's Island on a spaceship and action adventure all in one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
People are listening to music and watching TV while posting on RF. I'm just posting on RF - single tracking my mind.
You reminded me to turn the TV back on after
listening to This American Life while posting.
Stewie is commandeering Joe's wheelchair.
Oops! Lois took him off of it.