• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
This morning it was 44F...this afternoon it will be 85F...it's very unusual to have that big of a swing here without the passage of a storm front...

But next week the highs will be in the 60s...much more typical of the season...

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Next week here the highs will start out in the 70s but will drop into the 50s and climb up to the low 60s eventually. No rain in the forecast. Wow the lows will be in the low 30s! I better remember to turn the heat on.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ajijic, Mexico. Pretty steady and temperate. Presently (9 AM) 65 deg F (18 C) outdoors and 76 deg F (24 C) indoors. Blue skies and sunny. Shorts and a cotton shirt.

This week (in Fahrenheit):
1728571828954.png

And centigrade:
1728571859156.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hey, when I lived in Texas I would check the forecast to see whether or not to wear SHORT SLEEVES on Thanksgiving! AT THE END OF NOVEMBER!

9th December 2009 when we were coming to buy this house our plane was diverted because of snow. Even where we landed it was a coin toss as to whether we could land. Anyway we did, within half hour that airport was shut too.
We headed south to the hotel we were staying in about halfway it began to clear, when we arrived at the hotel the owner was in tee shirt and shorts cleaning out the pool. That's in just 150km.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
9th December 2009 when we were coming to buy this house our plane was diverted because of snow. Even where we landed it was a coin toss as to whether we could land. Anyway we did, within half hour that airport was shut too.
We headed south to the hotel we were staying in about halfway it began to clear, when we arrived at the hotel the owner was in tee shirt and shorts cleaning out the pool. That's in just 150km.
Whoa.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Found a flea. Cats are all getting treated...

Got Kore, Quesa, Cub, Swatty, kinda Lucky.

Need to get Troy, Nina, Lamar, Stupid.
that is waaaay to many cats...now if it were bears...I'd understand.... but cats..... makes no sense to me....

images