• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
That would be wonderful!

I hope so. Ares has said some rather unsavory things about him. It upsets Buttface to no end.
I can imagine. No one likes unsavory characterization unless you are really unsavory and see it like a badge of honor. Of course, there is always politics for that type.
He never says anything about the mother/s, though. He, however, will be married 4 times(not at the same time).
I admire someone will to put themselves through that four times. And I wonder him too. But none of us are perfect and sometimes our flaws give us dimension.
Kids come up with some fun stuff at times.
I have rather enjoyed being privy to some of that.
I wouldn't go around telling too many people you need to be fixed. You might wind up at the vet's office.
I'm sure it would be a issue these days. I'm a bit to old to keep doing the math and multiply anyway.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Space time continuum issues
And then it stops. Then it starts back up again. It could be just time differences due to location and the servers connecting all of this and RF. I'm not sure. I do know it can be annoying trying to move back and forth after the thread has advanced some.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Can't be RF. @Viker has cast a protection spell around it
My brain works funny. Sometimes. When is working. Mention of a protection spell reminded me fondly of my own creativity in insulting others on another forum that was much less well moderated. I had a variation of the Harry Potter spell Expelliarmus that was a zinger and another based on the book/movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid that I loved post to what I found to be nonsense from another poster.

My brain works funny.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
If it's not the lizard people it will be the woke tree hugging commies and their fake climate change
Them's the worstest kind of commies with their perverted dendrophilia. And the pole dancing can get pretty heady too. Nothing worse than a pole-dancing commie dendrophile.

Unless they ride a painted pony and let the spinning wheel spin.