• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That's true. Sometimes names do stick despite whatever reason they were originally applied. Good or bad.

Still, it is interesting that he can come up with all this back story. Does it help him focus?

My name is similar to that of a movie character and everytime someone calls me the terminator they think they're the first to think of it.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
That's true. Sometimes names do stick despite whatever reason they were originally applied. Good or bad.

Still, it is interesting that he can come up with all this back story. Does it help him focus?
A lot of its forward story. One day, Buttface will live here. And then he'll move there. And then his car will break, but he'll have no money, and Ares will have to bail him out. He'll have to buy formula for his twins. But, Buttface makes good pizza, so its okay.
I think the white rabbit whit ale is breeding. I only bought 6 but it seems like I've drunk 10 and there's still 2 left.
Rabbits do that.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
A lot of its forward story. One day, Buttface will live here. And then he'll move there. And then his car will break, but he'll have no money, and Ares will have to bail him out. He'll have to buy formula for his twins. But, Buttface makes good pizza, so its okay.
Ares sounds very creative.
Rabbits do that.
Not so much these days. I've too many things to fix before I can sally forth again to find Sally.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
He looks like an altogether good guy.
He is. He has a few minor problems, but we all have something somewhere.

His oldest son stresses him out a lot. He's been sent to a detention center, and Ares isn't optimistic about his future.
Ares sounds very creative.
He is, more so than he gets credit for.

Part of the reason I don't believe he has ADHD. He can spend hours concocting stories and coming with with pictures he finds on the internet to support his stories.
Not so much these days. I've too many things to fix before I can sally forth again to find Sally.
Good luck!

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
He is. He has a few minor problems, but we all have something somewhere.

His oldest son stresses him out a lot. He's been sent to a detention center, and Ares isn't optimistic about his future.
He sounds pretty normal to me. Sorry to hear about his son. There's still time.
He is, more so than he gets credit for.

Part of the reason I don't believe he has ADHD. He can spend hours concocting stories and coming with with pictures he finds on the internet to support his stories.
I come from a creative family like that. Even my own children have come up with some rather interesting stories. I don't know that they had that much detail though.
Good luck!
Thanks. I need all the help I can get. Right now though, it is focus on me time. Not to be self-centered, but there are some things to fix and I need the time to do it.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not sure if it is my system or another peculiarity of RF and the software. But it appears that there are often a lot of posts that get posted here following my last one and I get no notification and they do not appear in my feed. Then suddenly 10 or 15 minutes of posting with notifications suddenly appear.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
He is favored by Sarasvati Devi, obviously.
That would be wonderful!
He sounds pretty normal to me. Sorry to hear about his son. There's still time.
I hope so. Ares has said some rather unsavory things about him. It upsets Buttface to no end.

He never says anything about the mother/s, though. He, however, will be married 4 times(not at the same time).
I come from a creative family like that. Even my own children have come up with some rather interesting stories. I don't know that they had that much detail though.
Kids come up with some fun stuff at times.
Thanks. I need all the help I can get. Right now though, it is focus on me time. Not to be self-centered, but there are some things to fix and I need the time to do it.
I wouldn't go around telling too many people you need to be fixed. You might wind up at the vet's office.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm not sure if it is my system or another peculiarity of RF and the software. But it appears that there are often a lot of posts that get posted here following my last one and I get no notification and they do not appear in my feed. Then suddenly 10 or 15 minutes of posting with notifications suddenly appear.

Space time continuum issues

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I am no longer as nocturnal as I once was. Maybe it is just that I'm an aging rabbit and the nightlife is no longer appealing to me or my physiology has changed with age.