• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It doesn't look that bad but they are trying to stop a tanker load of diesel from spilling into the major water supply for a million plus people.

1728939255568.jpeg

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Care to provide a wee bit of detail?
To go to the attic requires me to unlock my bedroom door. There's the risk Ares will burst in and plunder drawers and steal money. If I actually manage to get him past the bedroom and into the attic, there's boxes of fragile antiques he insists have keys in them that he's dying to tear up.

And then there's the fact that I have no clue how to run the damned printer.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
To go to the attic requires me to unlock my bedroom door. There's the risk Ares will burst in and plunder drawers and steal money. If I actually manage to get him past the bedroom and into the attic, there's boxes of fragile antiques he insists have keys in them that he's dying to tear up.

And then there's the fact that I have no clue how to run the damned printer.
Mostly Ares.

I might be able to help if you have printer make/model and how you plan to connect to it wired/wireless and what kind of wired/wireless.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Mostly Ares.

I might be able to help if you have printer make/model and how you plan to connect to it wired/wireless and what kind of wired/wireless.
I may be able to get that to you when I make it to the attic.

I hear the wireless is a big jerk, and I'd do best to plug in my laptop to it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I may be able to get that to you when I make it to the attic.

I hear the wireless is a big jerk, and I'd do best to plug in my laptop to it.
Unlike the days when I was in the tall grass, when you plug a computer into a printer, there should be an automagic connection and you should be able to just print with the computer finding the printer. Of course between "should be" and "is" can be a chasm of hair pulling frustration and a long string of curse words.

2021-06-24.jpg