• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
1728964061606.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not sure i should say anything on this thread with all the ball stroking going on. But i will

Good mid Tuesday morning, I've supervised Paul cleaning and preparing the courtyard for winter, a job we usually share so that's a winner.

And no ball stroking occured.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

His winning gourd came in at 2,471 pounds (1,121 kilograms), falling short of the world record he set last year with a pumpkin weighing 2,749 pounds (1,247 kilograms).

Gienger, 44, said that as he has done in the past, he focused on having healthy soil and well-fed plants but that a cold fall with record-breaking rain likely impacted his pumpkin’s growth.

That's a big pumpkin.

1728994655069.png

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
The high today was in the upper 70s with 95% humidity. My back was sweaty at work and I had to turn on the aircon in one of my classes.