• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
m6aAlJ.gif

You merely circle the reality of my victory.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That is what I expected..... but the dozen toe claim....makes me think it isn't

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sunrise123, you're looking particularly dashing these days. Something you've been doing certainly seems to be agreeing with you.
I've been working hard bringing joy to people and being inspired by the example of hard-working friends but unfortunately the forum turns my URL into an invisible link to a facebook video so you'll have to take my word for it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You do realize...the use of binary is expressly forbidden....ad for that, the next ten posts from you do not count...... next time...just say a million......

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You do realize...the use of binary is expressly forbidden....ad for that, the next ten posts from you do not count...... next time...just say a million......
I have counted to F4240x quicker than an eye blink and thus satisfied your injunction.

atanu

Premium Member
You all surely suffer from some atrophy.

The trophy and the win are inseparable and belong to me. ME ALONE. The following picture is a proof how even the great beasts pay homage and tribute to me.

image.png

Last edited: