• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tis easy to be brave when no 1 ton polar bears are around.
You're also lucky the short faced bear (even bigger) is extinct.

Check this out tiny

bears_by_sameerprehistorica-d5lkimm.jpg

From Left to Right: Arctotherium Augustidens, North American Giant Short-Faced Bear, Eurasian Cave Bear, Polar Bear, Kodiak Bear, Brown Bear, American Black Bear, Asiatic Black Bear,
Spectacled Bear, Sloth Bear, Giant Panda, Sun Bear

Last edited:

Wu Wei

You mean left to right. Which bear is the smartest?

That is what I said..Left to right..... you need to read more carefully...or at least realize I could edit it.... BUT I DIDN'T..... and that's my story and I'm sticking with it

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Check this out tiny

From Left to Right: Arctotherium Augustidens, North American Giant Short-Faced Bear, Eurasian Cave Bear, Polar Bear, Kodiak Bear, Brown Bear, American Black Bear, Asiatic Black Bear,
The woods must've been a stinky place indeed when those giant killing machines were around!

Wu Wei

Nope, it was an obscure reference to Rudolph the red nose reindeer.... the abnormal snow man was called a Bumble. But alas, I realized it was to obscure and changed it to beast

atanu

Premium Member
Check this out tiny

Can't you see the winner in the picture? That's me standing there.

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm having a winderful morning!

"Wonderful" is so past tense.
Therefore, you are having a wonderful morning.

I am looking through my WINdow at a WINter-like day. Everyone outside is bundled up. Not a pair of shorts, or flip-flops in sight.

(It's the coldest it's been so far this season.)