• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
4f086b0ad50bc01c3a7b67fd51079e74.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That certainly is a gorgeous tongue!
May I pet it?

Sure...go ahead

article-0-0D8D132500000578-24_634x690.jpg

]QUOTE="Brickjectivity, post: 4528691, member: 41354"]Just make sure you wash your own tongue before and afterwards.[/QUOTE]

Oh most definitely.... this is why I have couple cases of this on hand

k2-_d13f1079-942c-4096-a417-f948a67474de.v1.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm almost hesitant to even post here, after seeing all the brilliant posts made here today. I just have to say I consider myself lucky to even post in the same forum you guys are posting in.

4consideration

Premium Member
You are indeed fortunate.
Are your friends jealous of the company you keep?
Well, to be perfectly honest, most of my friends don't even know I frequent this place.

I suppose it's selfish of me to keep all of you to myself, the way that I've been doing. I hope everyone can forgive me for it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, to be perfectly honest, most of my friends don't even know I frequent this place.
I suppose it's selfish of me to keep all of you to myself, the way that I've been doing. I hope everyone can forgive me for it.
Sure....perhaps most of the world isn't yet ready for my foot rubs.

4consideration

Premium Member
I think in this thread, the topic is anything that prompts all you fine individuals to keep posting, whether to share your pearls of wisdom, or to simply entertain us with your sharp wit. Please continue...

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think in this thread, the topic is anything that prompts all you fine individuals to keep posting, whether to share your pearls of wisdom, or to simply entertain us with your sharp wit. Please continue...
...and I deeply appreciate all of the wit and support of both you and those other posters who have contributed so many posts and inspired us all up til this moment.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I don't appreciate ANY of you.
why don't you all just wander off?
forsake this thread....and the motion of winning.....and be gone

4consideration

Premium Member
It's ok, you don't need to be just how we are. Be how you are. Your feeling are your feelings, and you're entitled to them.

It's ok. I'm sorry if you feel left out. We didn't intend it that way. We appreciate you, too.