• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I could use a foot rub!
th

4consideration

Premium Member
I could use a foot rub!
th

Well, you're in luck! There are several nice guys around this thread lately. I'm sure that with as nice and gentlemanly as they are, one of them will volunteer in a jiffy.

I'd offer to, but I'm starting to feel a bit hormonal, so I don't think I'd qualify as nice today. I'm doing that for you. I just wouldn't want to put you through it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, you're in luck! There are several nice guys around this thread lately. I'm sure that with as nice and gentlemanly as they are, one of them will volunteer in a jiffy.

I'd offer to, but I'm starting to feel a bit hormonal, so I don't think I'd qualify as nice today. I'm doing that for you. I just wouldn't want to put you through it.
There's always tomorrow!
My feet will still be here.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
He could use a vat of rubbing alcohol to soak in for a couple days and then an emergency podiatrist visit

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You are ever so welcome.... and if the rubbing alcohol is not strong enough I could probably get som HCl for you...that should do the trick quite nicely

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So much caring about me feet!
Tell you what...as a reward, Wu Wei gets to keep all the toenail clippings.
And your reward is to not get any of me toenail clippings.

4consideration

Premium Member
So much caring about me feet!
Tell you what...as a reward, Wu Wei gets to keep all the toenail clippings.
And your reward is to not get any of me toenail clippings.
Everyone is being so wonderful and giving, it makes me feel a bit ashamed of my own selfishness.

Well...selfish no more! I'm turning over a new leaf!

I'm going to abdicate all of my rights to anything having to do with Rev's feet. I am pleased to announce that my dear, sweet, friend Wu Wei, who has been known to really dish out some amazing things here...will now be the recipient of all the glory, dignity, prestige, and olfactory experiences that Rev's feet would have provided to me. I give all that to Wu Wei.

You're welcome. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Everyone is being so wonderful and giving, it makes me feel a bit ashamed of my own selfishness.

Well...selfish no more! I'm turning over a new leaf!

I'm going to abdicate all of my rights to anything having to do with Rev's feet. I am pleased to announce that my dear, sweet, friend Wu Wei, who has been known to really dish out some amazing things here...will now be the recipient of all the glory, dignity, prestige, and olfactory experiences that Rev's feet would have provided to me. I give all that to Wu Wei.

You're welcome. :)
Indeed, his recent magnanimity is an inspiration to us all.

atanu

Premium Member
I suggest a dip in a mixture of hydrofluoric and hydrochloric acids. It will dissolve the morbid flesh and nails too. Revolting will no more be revolting then....

4consideration

Premium Member
I suggest a dip in a mixture of hydrofluoric and hydrochloric acids. It will dissolve the morbid flesh and nails too. Revolting will no more be revolting then....
Atanu, how lovely to see you posting. All suggestions are welcome here. There are no wrong answers.

atanu

Premium Member
Yes. Yes. Do you suggest chiseling away of morbid tissue? Actually, I am concerned that Revolting will cry a lot. Hydrofluoric acid dip may be a better option.