• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ha! You actually believe there's going to be a 1000th page? That's cute.
Well the world might end before or the internet die but I'm an optimist and even if it is a virtual zombie world that survives, there will be a 1000th page. If the world disappears in mahapralaya and reappears and re-evolves for trillions and trillions of years, the internet will be reborn, RF come back into existence, a reincarnation of this thread started and the 1000th page reached. It's inevitable in all universes and in all time and space.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well the world might end before or the internet die but I'm an optimist and even if it is a virtual zombie world that survives, there will be a 1000th page. If the world disappears in mahapralaya and reappears and re-evolves for trillions and trillions of years, the internet will be reborn, RF come back into existence, a reincarnation of this thread started and the 1000th page reached. It's inevitable in all universes and in all time and space.
Depends. The 999th page could be asymptotic.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No more posting in this thread until you finish every word of this book and put it into practice

51MGQgxZfXL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, I'm sorry. I used Google Translate and that's not really what "Woof Woof" means.

"Woof Woof means, "would you like a foot rub."

Yes, please.