• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
As did this one.... I am so happy for you and your winning ways....but...alas....I must apologize for taking that form you....sorry

Wu Wei

such negativity...you should stop..... take some deep breathes..... relax..... work on your inner smile.........

And no I have not had any coffee today..... it causes to much angst in people.... it makes me sad........

And I apologize, but I just won

Wu Wei

Oh name calling is never good and is a sign of low intelligence..... I am sorry that I had to point that out to you...but I am only trying to help...... and this is not the coffee thread...... and I do not think coffee is the answer...one should not try and run from their problems...... and again....it does pain me to do this..... but I thank you for giving me this opportunity to win once again.... I enjoyed it

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I think Wee Wee is trying to impersonate my posting technique.........................
but flattery is for losers

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to be gone for a very long time, which apparently means '10 minutes' to you people.
Not to me. I arrive just in time to find out that people who live in the wrong time zones or get up at the wrong time of day are wrongly claiming to win,

Wu Wei

I think Wee Wee is trying to impersonate my posting technique.........................
but flattery is for losers

You have a lot of insecurity don't you..... what can I do to help.....thank you for giving me another chance to win

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You have a lot of insecurity don't you..... what can I do to help.....thank you for giving me another chance to win
Slowly but Shirley this thread is winding down. Maybe by page 1000 my permanent win will arrive.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Alright! Alright! Alright!

So that's how y'all want to play it, is that it? All nice? OK, then...

(*rolls up her sleeves)
For you...

rose-bouquet-landscape-460x300.jpg