• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

4consideration

Premium Member
Boyz, boyz, boyz...time for a real winner.

Fortunately, I'm not going to lower myself to this silly spelling game.

I am simply going to win. Now.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nicely done...you are to be congratulated..... and as much as it pains me to do this to you..... understand you have my deepest apologies for what I must now do....... I win....thank you

Wu Wei

You should be proud of your efficiency at winning..... and again, I am so sorry, but in everyones life a little rain must fall...so.... as much as it pains me to do this...I win....thank you

Wu Wei

I apologies for freaking anyone out....it is not a nice thing to do... so I am sorry....now if you will excuse me.....it is feeding time so I must go get a bite to eat....and thank you all for giving me this opportunity to win once again

Wu Wei

Well that was nice of y ou to clear the slate for us all in order for us to get a fresh view of this thread...... thank you...and thank you for allowing me to win again

Wu Wei

Well we can race if you like..... a nice friendly competition is healthy...... but I do not know if I will wander off at that time....I hope that does not upset you......and again...thank you for giving me this opportunity to win

Wu Wei

I do not see why you feel the need to be rude..... but then maybe you had your reasons...... again...thank you for giving me yet another chance to win

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Very politely spoken and full of euphemisms about your not-the-last post! Thanks for not making me feel bad about winning.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tortured feet....
Tickling-_tart.gif

Is this a thing?
Ew.