• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So you feel resorting to plagiarism is going to get you a win huh......WELL IT DOESN'T!!!!

You should be ASHAMED of yourself STEALING form Popeye like that

plagiarism is for LOSERS!!!!

I win

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
th

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So you feel resorting to plagiarism is going to get you a win huh......WELL IT DOESN'T!!!!

You should be ASHAMED of yourself STEALING form Popeye like that

plagiarism is for LOSERS!!!!

I win
You lose. I did not steal from Popeye.

I Am What I Am (Broadway musical song)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Plagiarism JUST the same....you lose again
There have been so many false claims of winning in this thread that by definition any claim of winning is therefore more or less plagiarism. So how can you win by your own standards of measurement. Note that calling yourself an exception to the rule is an automatic loss.

atanu

Premium Member
I will breathe life into it. Please avoid crowding in for 2 days at least. Let it have plenty of fresh air.

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm sorry, y'all. That last post was really terrible. I don't see how this thread can recover from it.

I think we should just hang it up here, and start a new thread. A fresh start is often a good idea.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm sorry, y'all. That last post was really terrible. I don't see how this thread can recover from it.

I think we should just hang it up here, and start a new thread. A fresh start is often a good idea.
Yes, given the deep research I just did, I agree

03-21-23-console.png