• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

4consideration

Premium Member
Great. I don't want the responsibility of being in charge, anyway.

Let's all have dinner! IdiNaPut is paying the bill!

Thank you! Thank you! You are, indeed, a winner!

4consideration

Premium Member
Excellent! Finally someone in charge.

I have a few complaints about how things have been going in this thread. What do you have to say for yourself, for how you have been handling it?

4consideration

Premium Member
Well, I wouldn't be anyone to snitch...but I saw Revoltingest sneaking off with the snacks that the rest of posters pitched in to buy for you.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pretty soon we'll be at page 1000 so everyone but me should practice stop posting in this thread. All are welcome to start another thread entitled "the last poster is almost as big a winner as sunrise was in the earlier thread".

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Pretty soon we'll be at page 1000 so everyone but me should practice stop posting in this thread. All are welcome to start another thread entitled "the last poster is almost as big a winner as sunrise was in the earlier thread".
I told you already we'll never reach page 1000. Before then the messiah will return and take you all to "Didn't make the last post land" while I make the last one.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I told you already we'll never reach page 1000. Before then the messiah will return and take you all to "Didn't make the last post land" while I make the last one.
He returned already but most missed him. But don't worry, the echoes from the final battle have yet to die down.

foamhelm_of_stupidity_28.12.2007_small.jpg