• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And some might not get anything

m_1342145_cS76339FbqlK.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winner. I am the winner. Stop now or Santa won't bring you your heart's desire. Whatever you get will seem OK for a while and then you'll be left with a feeling of dissatisfaction and wanting more or something different.

Ah, but if you stop now while I'm the winner, your reward outside of this thread will be wondrous indeed.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is 65 degrees Fahrenheit today...... and it is not supposed to be that warm this time of year.... so since there Is no snow....I win because of my resourcefulness in making a snowman

121215zoo_treatings_dw5

Wu Wei

Sometimes I have help

grizzly-bear-photographer-youtube-video.jpg

Sometimes I just set up the timer on the camera

article-1381240-0BCA895900000578-550_964x634.jpg

Sheesh... you humans and your iPhones seem to have COMPLETELY forgotten about what REAL photography can do

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sometimes I have help

grizzly-bear-photographer-youtube-video.jpg

Sometimes I just set up the timer on the camera

article-1381240-0BCA895900000578-550_964x634.jpg

Sheesh... you humans and your iPhones seem to have COMPLETELY forgotten about what REAL photography can do
I'll bet that's photoshop and you really have crows doing it for you given how handy they are with tools.

Wu Wei

Your losing..with chocolate... as I drink organic coffee while sitting in my recliner

Wu Wei

Great.....hopefully it will help you with losing so often

This is why I drink alcohol free coffee.... I have no need for any external assistance...however on occasion I have bee known to put a Lindt Truffle or Godiva Truffle in it...but not today